Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Classy Wine Accompaniments

One of my favorite ways to unwind at the end of the day is with a glass of wine and a nice snack plate to accompany it :) Here are a couple I put together recently:

This one includes a roasted red pepper from a jar, sliced, along with some olives and two babybel light cheeses cut into toothpickably-sized pieces :P Oh, and the grapes! Grapes are awesome.


And here we have a similar assortment, cantaloupe, grapes, and cheese, all perfectly toothpickable.


Time taken: Just a few minutes to rinse a few grapes, cut up the cheese, and plate everything. If you have fresh cantaloupe pre-cut in the fridge, that saves some time :)

Nutrition: Each plate (not including the wine) comes to about 200 calories, just something light to satisfy any after-dinner cravings :P


1 comment:

  1. Ah nibbles! I love have it all in bowls like a small tapas *smiles* I gotta get me some olives I think, and some roasted peppers too :D
    x J

    ReplyDelete