Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Lazy Guy is in

Hello, blogosphere! Do people still use that word? Well, I'm using it anyway.

I'm one of those people who has started blogs multiple times and then failed epically at following through on them. I like to think it's because I had other things going on at the time, or that maybe they were just ill-conceived ideas, but I think the truth is that I'm just lazy.

I've always been that way; a lot of the time it just seems most practical to apply the minimum effective dosage to whatever I'm doing. After all, time is precious and whatnot. And I totally am still used to the student-y lifestyle of just throwing things together as quickly as possible to get by. This is most evident in the style of meals I create.

But awkwardly enough, I also have this bizarre appreciation for making those quick meals nicely. It's almost an art form, albeit a really pitiful one. Like, how little time and effort can I put in to making something that still both looks nice and tastes pretty good? And that isn't going to eff up my health either :P

Anyways, that brings me to the point of this blog. This here is going to be my space for posting photos and recipes of all the little concoctions I whip up in the kitchen. I'll include things like the time spent, and all the ingredients will be things you can pretty much just toss together with minimal prep and cooking. The extent of cooking will typically be the use of a microwave. Cause us lazy guys don't have the patience for anything more. But that doesn't mean it can't turn out nicely.

So hopefully all you blogospheroids out there will enjoy seeing some of the nommables I post up here - they'll all be a combination of healthy, tasty, and most importantly - easy.

See you on the other side! ...the side where I have, you know, posts and stuff.
- Matt

1 comment:

  1. Why welcome back you!
    Great to see you are blogging again, and I cannot wait to see all the good things you'll be posting up in the near future! :D

    x J

    ReplyDelete