Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lazy Dogs

Had this for my Saturday lunch. Was needing some quick protein, and there were some leftover chicken hot dogs in the fridge. A few quick steps, and bam! Lunch!

- put the hot dogs on a plate
- place in microwave, press reheat button
- rinse and slice a few grape tomatoes whilst listening to the hotdogs pop as they heat
- put the hotdogs on some whole wheat bread and slather with mustard
- add the tomato slices, and throw in a pickle for good measure

And there ya have it. I think it took me about five minutes to put these together, and about three minutes to eat them :P

 

Nutrition: about 350 calories - chicken or turkey dogs have a lot fewer calories than beef ones. This plate had enough protein and fiber to fuel me up for the afternoon :)


2 comments:

  1. Hah, bet I could wolf them down in two minutes! They look delicious, and the addition of pickle makes them look even better :D

    I just cooked me up some dinner, will be up within the next couple of days I reckon, but first I have a sneaky post to put up *evil grin* x J

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my last post about it for more information, would love to see your entry ^ ^ Hopefully you wont be too "lazy" :P Hehe x J

    ReplyDelete