Had this for my Saturday lunch. Was needing some quick protein, and there were some leftover chicken hot dogs in the fridge. A few quick steps, and bam! Lunch!
- put the hot dogs on a plate
- place in microwave, press reheat button
- rinse and slice a few grape tomatoes whilst listening to the hotdogs pop as they heat
- put the hotdogs on some whole wheat bread and slather with mustard
- add the tomato slices, and throw in a pickle for good measure
And there ya have it. I think it took me about five minutes to put these together, and about three minutes to eat them :P
Nutrition: about 350 calories - chicken or turkey dogs have a lot fewer calories than beef ones. This plate had enough protein and fiber to fuel me up for the afternoon :)